Reduce risk and increase your chances of success.
Investors and inventors often need the answers to a range of questions….
Are ideas practical, marketable and worth protecting? How much will it cost to develop? Is it worth doing? What should I do first?
- Establishing personal/business objectives
- Being realistic about personal and business constraints
- Attitude to risk
- Ability to manage
- Who is the idea for?
- Do similar solutions already exist?
- Is it safe, sustainable, ethical and legal?
- What is the competitive advantage?
- Can it work at a marketable price?
- Could you make a reasonable return?
- Is intellectual property protection available and worth considering?
There’s a lot to consider, but If you’ve got enthusiasm, knowledge in your field and a route to market, our team can probably help you to develop your ideas.
How we do it
We’ve set out to de-risk the process and distil our experience of what works (and what definitely doesn’t) into Make It, a proven concept evaluation package.
Why do it?
It’s a thorough, step-by-step process that can validate ideas, help to justify investment or give you the confidence to consider moving on to something else.
Make it is part of a process our designers use every day to add value for our clients.
If you want to Make It, please contact us.